Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Summer Sewing

So I spent some time sewing this summer too. One of things I love to do when I can find the time is to sew. I decided that I would make Maeci some pillowcase dresses and a skirt. The first dress is a pink and brown stripe. I made it especially for a friend of mine's baby shower. Her colors were pink and brown. The other dress is a Strawberry Shortcake pattern. I made it along with a backpack to match for her 3rd birthday.


The skirt in the picture below, I made for 4th of July. It is a star pattern.
I also sewed a bunch of burp clothes for some friends of mine that were having babies this summer. Here are some pictures of a few that I remembered to take pictures of.
My last summer sewing project was a window curtain and shower curtain for my bathroom.

I'm working on some other projects. I making some new pillows for my couch, a quilt for Maeci for Christmas and a carseat cover for my cousin. I will post pictures of those when I'm finished.

1 comment:

marcie said...

just read your blog post. WE LOVED those burp cloths! thanks for making them, karen : ) You are one talented lady! Hope all is going well for you guys these days.