
Anyway, we did take a break on Tuesday to celebrate Jerimae's birthday. We went out as a family for dinner....Sushi. It's are new favorite food. Then we came back home for some cake and presents. I made him a Tiramisu cake (thanks for the recipe Marcie). It was soooooo good.

Then for his birthday I framed an 8x10 close up picture of Maeci and an 8x10 picture of the
boys with their hair all punked out and looking like rockers. Jerimae loved them.

Jerimae is an incredible husband and father. He was chosen perfectly for me. Thank you Lord. I have grown more and more in love with him as the years have gone by and I look forward to growing old with him.
3 comments:
What great pictures of the little ones!
I LOVE YOU KAREN!!!!
What a neat post Karen- i just got back here to check out your blog- neat pictures of your kiddos too!!
Post a Comment